MALIBU - GOALKEEPER SHIRT
• Raglan sleeves
• Knitted cuff
• Crew neck with internal elastic neck-tape
• Lateral insert with double fabric
• Junior: Padding and set-in sleeves
Disponibilidad: En existencias
Malibu goalkeeper shirt by Erreà
The Malibu goalkeeper shirt by Erreà is perfect for the most demanding athletes. The characteristics of its cut make it ideal for men and women.
Malibu goalkeeper shirt for training and matches
Designed to be worn for both training and matches, this long-sleeved goalkeeper's shirt is characterized by simple, clean and elegant graphics and can be customized based on your team colours.
In this shirt no detail is overlooked: the raglan sleeves guarantee maximum freedom of movement for even the most difficult saves, the knitted cuffs allow you to adjust the height of the sleeves on the arms as required, while the internal elastic neck tape wicks sweat and moisture away in the most intense moments of play.
The side inserts, made from a mesh with medium-sized holes, facilitate correct regulation of body heat.
In this model there is no padding on the elbows.
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification
As with other Erreà products, this garment comes with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification, a guarantee that no harmful chemical substances were used in the production process.
Fit, Benefits and Materials:
- Raglan sleeves with padding, knitted cuffs, crew neck with internal elastic neck tape, mesh side insert
- Mundial fabric (100% polyester) - 145 g/m² and Mesh 6TP (100% polyester) 100 g/m2
To guarantee the highest quality standards of its garments, Erreà scrupulously controls and checks all the fabrics used. The natural cotton fibres, technical fabrics and fleeces retain their original characteristics and comfort over time if treated with the maximum care.
We therefore recommend you read the use, washing and care instructions provided on label.
- Machine washable (max 30°)
- Do not bleach
- Use commercial stain removers (except trichlorethylene)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature with no steam (110°)